We provide a wide range of consulting, integration, and support services:
- Purchase Assistance
- Network Design, Deployment, Administration and Maintenance
- Data Cabling Termination and Certification
- Software and Hardware Sales and Training
- Quick Response On/Off-Site Customer Support
- PC Workstation/Server Repair
- Business and Technology Assessment
- Enterprise Management
- Data Backup Solutions And Methodologies
- Operating System Migration
- Inventory Management
- Deployment Methodologies
- Security Model Implementation
Windows Workstation Platforms: 95, 98, 2000 Professional/Server, XP, v7.
Windows Server Platforms: 2003 and 2008 Server - Standard and Small Business Editions.
Apple Platforms: OS X 5 and OS X 6
LAN/WAN Physical Architecture (Dial-up, T1, T3, DSL, Cable Modem, Wireless, Satellite)
Internet/Intranet Security and Connectivity (TCP/IP, VPN, firewalls, virus protection).
Server-Based (File, Web, Mail, Print Servers) and Peer-to Peer (Workgroup) Topologies.
We typically serve small to medium-sized
organizations in the South Central Wisconsin region. The average
SMB organization has limited IT resources available to them. Normally
there is little or no on-staff IT professionals and our goal is
to provide these businesses with access to skilled IT professional
resources when and how they need them. If your company is planning
a project or seeking assistance in any of the areas above, contact
us to learn how we can help you today!